At some point, everyone needs a little help.
We’re here to provide it.
If you or people you know are looking for a bit of help, look to St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance. Providing food and other forms of assistance to families and individuals in need, we partner with agencies in ten of Arizona’s 15 counties. Please let us know which of the following applies to your situation:
- + I need a hot meal or food box.
- Gospel Mission
1801 S. 35th Avenue, Phoenix
St. Vincent de Paul
1075 W. Jackson, Phoenix
213 S. 11th Avenue, Phoenix
(602) 255-0580 or (602) 252-9023
St. Vincent de Paul, Sunnyslope
9227 N. 10th Avenue, Phoenix
Find a food provider near you.
- + I need information about food stamps and ongoing assistance.
- Visit Arizona Self Help. A free and easy way to pre-screen for programs, Arizona Self Help is private and confidential. You will find information on where to go for help and what to bring with you.Learn about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly called Food Stamps). This web site contains a prescreening tool and information on qualifying for the program.Learn about Family Service Centers through the City of Phoenix Human Social Services. You will find a comprehensive list of onsite services.Visit the Arizona Department of Health Services Women, Infants & Children (WIC) program website or calls (800) 252-5942
- + I need a place to live.
- Click here to view a list of local domestic violence shelters, safe homes and services. Call 2-1-1 or 877-211-8661 for more information (211 works from any cell phone or landline) or visit http://www.211arizona.org/contacs/
Summer Food Service Program Site Sheet
Other Ways to Help Yourself, Relatives, Friends, Coworkers and Neighbors
Official Benefits Website of the U.S. Government: Provides information about more than 1,000 benefit and assistance programs.
To learn more about St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance, contact us at (602) 242-FOOD (3663).