St. Mary’s Turkey Distribution Monday November 21st 2022
- Please bring your ID (state/foreign ID/ passport). if your identification is not Arizona issued, please being a piece of mail with your name and current Arizona address on it
- One visit per family
WHAT WILL I POTENTIALLY BE RECEIVING?
- Holiday meat
- Non-perishable items
- Bread If you are walking/using public transportation, be advised to bring a cart to transport your food as it may be heavy.
- Please bring ID badge indicating which organization you are representing
- You can pick up for a limit of 5 families per visit
- There will not be a special line designated for social workers, please use the general line
- You MUST bring the Proxy form that is completed by each family that you will be picking up for
- Please contact Isaac Orona at firstname.lastname@example.org for the form and details
- Please be advised traffic control will not permit any left hand turns heading west- bound on Thomas to enter our campus
- Please use 35th, 43rd or 51st Ave to head eastbound on Thomas to enter onto our campus.
- Please follow traffic control signage
Food will be loaded into trunks only. Please make sure your trunk is empty.